Tuesday, July 21, 2015
The perfect off-line solution for transporting flat corrugated cases and die cut sheets. Significantly reduces inventory when used with ANY INK JET system.
• Variable speed DC motor drive
• Feed rate: up to 50/minute
(rate varies by application)
• Quick adjust magazine feed
• Wide lug plate chain provides positive feed
• Power requirements: 220 Volt, 50/60 Hz,
• Motor: 1 Hp totally enclosed, fan cooled,
variable speed with dial control.
• Electrical controls: NEMA Type 1
• Discharge height: 37” (940mm)
• Top mounting system (shown)
• 5 foot roller conveyor catcher (shown)
• Model SC automatic stacker conveyor (not
• Predetermining or totalizing counter
Thursday, September 11, 2014
If you would like more information please contact us at www.kiwicoders.com
Friday, August 13, 2010
Friday, November 13, 2009
Friday, October 10, 2008
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
This printer will print top and bottom of your case in one pass. Reduce your pre-printed case/sheet inventory. Stock blank or partially printed cases and sheets. Print just what you need, even bar codes, just when you need it. Choice of 3 type systems, magnetic, flexback or magflex printing cylinders.
For more information on the Heavy Duty Case Printer please call our office at 847-541-4511.