The Kiwi heavy duty sheet/pizza box printer is the ideal off-line solution for feeding and printing die-cut corrugated sheets. Precision engineered flexographic inking systems provide commercial quality printing under day-in, day-out production demands. Since 1947, hundreds of millions of pizza boxes have been printed in the USA by our clients.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
The perfect off-line solution for transporting flat corrugated cases and die cut sheets. Significantly reduces inventory when used with ANY INK JET system.
• Variable speed DC motor drive
• Feed rate: up to 50/minute
(rate varies by application)
• Quick adjust magazine feed
• Wide lug plate chain provides positive feed
• Power requirements: 220 Volt, 50/60 Hz,
• Motor: 1 Hp totally enclosed, fan cooled,
variable speed with dial control.
• Electrical controls: NEMA Type 1
• Discharge height: 37” (940mm)
• Top mounting system (shown)
• 5 foot roller conveyor catcher (shown)
• Model SC automatic stacker conveyor (not
• Predetermining or totalizing counter
Thursday, September 11, 2014
If you would like more information please contact us at www.kiwicoders.com